The North Bend Elementary Birthday Boulder is a fun way to display a birthday message to your student. For a $10 rental fee (proceeds to NBE PTG) the Birthday Boulder can be reserved for your child’s special day. MANY THANKS to River Products Company (RPC) for donation of the boulder and to Quality Care for donating their equipment and services in moving and placing the boulder!!
Follow the Birthday Boulder Sign Up Genius link to reserve your spot: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e044ba8a92ea3f58-201718
First come, first served. Here are a few tips:
Rules of Birthday Boulder Rental:
1. The design on your Birthday Boulder will be prominently displayed outside of NBE and therefore must be school appropriate. Please do not include inappropriate language, bathroom humor, images of drugs or violence, or other imagery that could be considered inappropriate for display at our school's main entrance. If the image is deemed inappropriate, NBE PTG and NBE staff reserve the right to paint over your design. Contact the PTG with questions.
2. Pre-payment may be completed by check (made out to North Bend PTG with "Birthday Boulder" in the note line). If cash is used, it must be in a sealed envelope with your child's name / "Birthday Boulder" on the outside. You may also pay online at paypal.me/nbeptg - add a note with your child's name and "Birthday Boulder" before submitting. Payment must be submitted prior to your reservation date, and can be dropped off in the school office for the PTG Treasurer.
3. The rock can be painted after 4pm the night BEFORE your reservation date (ex: You reserve for 5/19. You may paint any time after 4pm on 5/18).
4. Renter supplies all paint and supplies needed.
5. Keep area around the Birthday Boulder clean and neat while painting.
6. Only birthday messages are to be painted on the Birthday Boulder - no other types of messages will be accepted at this time.