The North Bend Elementary Birthday Boulder is a fun way to display a birthday message to your student. For a $10 rental fee (proceeds to NBE PTG) the Birthday Boulder can be reserved for your child’s special day. MANY THANKS to River Products Company (RPC) for donation of the boulder and to Quality Care for donating their equipment and services in moving and placing the boulder!!
Follow the Birthday Boulder Sign Up Genius link to reserve your spot: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e044ba8a92ea3f58-201718
First come, first served. Here are a few tips:
- Reserve the rock early. Dates will fill up quickly!
- If your child has a summer birthday, consider painting a message on their 1/2 birthday; however, we will continue to take reservations through the summer.
- Wear clothes /shoes you don’t mind getting paint on!
- If possible, use quick drying spray paint. Paint the entire rock with your base color then allow to dry thoroughly before adding a colorful message. Overestimate the amount of spray paint needed.
Rules of Birthday Boulder Rental:
- Pre-payment must be completed by check (made out to North Bend PTG with “Birthday Boulder” in the memo line). If cash is used, it must be in a sealed envelope with your child’s name and “Birthday Boulder” on the outside. You may also pay online at https://www.paypal.me/nbeptg - add a note with your child’s name and “Birthday Boulder” before submitting. Payment must be submitted prior to your reservation date, and can be dropped off in the school office for the PTG Treasurer.
- The rock can be painted after 4pm on the night BEFORE your reservation date (ex: You reserve for 5/19. You may paint any time after 4pm on 5/18).
- Renter supplies all paint and supplied needed.
- Keep area around the Birthday Boulder clean and neat while painting.
- Only birthday messages are to be painted on the Birthday Boulder – no other types of messages will be accepted at this time.
- No profane words, symbols, or derogatory or offensive messages will be permitted on the Birthday Boulder.