The board expects that students, employees and visitors will treat each other with respect, engage in responsible behavior, exercise self-discipline and model fairness, equity and respect. Individuals violating this policy will be subject to discipline. All guests will abide by the enforced board policy 903.4. Please review this board policy and the following rules with your children and guests attending the game.
To protect the rights of students to participate in the education program or activities without fear of interference or disruption and to permit the school officials, employees and activity sponsors and officials to perform their duties without interference or disruption, the following provisions are in effect:
- Abusive, verbal or physical conduct of individuals directed at students, school officials, employees, officials and activity sponsors of sponsored or approved activities or at other individuals will not be tolerated.
- Verbal or physical conduct of individuals that interferes with the performance of students, school officials, employees, officials and activity sponsors of sponsored or approved activities will not be tolerated.
- The use of vulgar, obscene or demeaning expression directed at students, school officials, employees, officials and activity sponsors of sponsored or approved activities participating in a sponsored or approved activity or at other individuals will not be tolerated.
Please also note these additional enforced rules for anyone attending:
* No outside food or drink/drink containers. The concession stand provides a good variety of drinks and food for purchase.
* No backpacks will be allowed in the stadium.
* Please refrain from throwing any powdery substance in the air as this is a safety issue and also adds to the already involved stadium cleanup.
* Young children including, Elementary, Junior High and High School students will be directed to sit in the bleachers. They will not be allowed to rough house behind the bleachers.
* CCA respects our Davenport Assumption guests. CCA fans and patrons should remain in the home side for the entirety of the game.
CCA reserves the right to deny entry or ask someone to leave not adhering to CCA rules and board policy 903.4. This includes unruly and disruptive fans.