Clear Creek Amana High School Student Council is once again holding their annual Sponsor A Family Holiday Baskets. Each year CCA HS Student Council takes in donations, such as money, hats/gloves/mittens/coats, and canned food items, from individuals, families, businesses, etc., and we use those donations to provide for families in need in our school district. Each year our goal has been to raise $3,000 or more dollars to provide for over 25+ families. As the giving season creeps in, we are looking to raise over $4,000 this year and provide for 30 or more families.
How can you help?
- All monetary donations are accepted and will be used solely for the purpose of providing for families.
- You can make checks payable to Clear Creek Amana Student Council; On the MEMO line you can write “Sponsor A Family”
- OR we have set up an online donation opportunity through our IN TOUCH program - follow the link below https://ia-clearcreekamana-lite.intouchreceipting.com/
- We accept new or gently used hats, coats, and gloves. Be on the lookout for a time when we will have a box available for a boys or girls basketball game for your donation!
- Non-perishable food items.
When we get closer to the delivery date we will also collect non-perishable food items (canned goods, boxed dinners, etc.) at a boys or girls basketball game, or a wrestling contest.
- Tubs/Storage Totes.
Each year we purchase tubs/storage totes that we use to pack non-perishable food items in for deliery to families. We can always use more totes. The ideal size is 20x30.
- Wrapping/Paper Supplies.
Our advisories and student council kids do a fantastic job of wrapping gifts and making sure that each family has a great holiday season. It makes our job a little easier with the more supplies we have on hand so that the money we have raised can go to gifts.
This activity is Sponsored by Clear Creek Amana School District