Click here to participate: CCA Thoughtexchange
We're using a new tool called Thoughtexchange to gather your feedback. You'll be asked to respond to open-ended question and then have the opportunity to consider and assign stars to the ideas shared by others.
Thoughtexchange keeps your thoughts and stars confidential. You can come back as often as you'd like to participate and, in fact, we'll ask you to come back to the exchange later to star some of the new ideas shared since you first participated.
All of our voices matter, so your participation is crucial and valued. Data from this will be reviewed by the School Improvement Advisory Committee (SIAC), Administrative Team and Board of Education.
Participation will be open until November 4, 2018.
Here are some quick tips to get you going:
- Complete the quick registration process. Email is required but Thoughtexchange keeps your identity confidential and secure.
- After you register will be brought into the exchange to share your thoughts.
- Once other participants have shared thoughts you can consider and rate the thoughts of others.
- Thoughtexchange keeps confidential who shared each thought and who assigned ratings.
- Once enough participants share and rated thoughts, you will be able to explore and discover the results. It’s simple, organized, and powerful.
For your participation by WMA you can use the following text:
To participate by text in any language, text ‘Hello’, ‘Hola', ‘Zdravo', ‘你好’, 'xin chao’, or your language of choice to 728-55 then enter the 9-digit code: 190-522-335
Thank you for your participation,
Tim Kuehl, Superintendent